Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rollercoaster Ride

I haven't posted in awhile and I struggle not to feel like a failure at this.  Then I take a step back and remind myself that "this" isn't for fame, it isn't for recognition for myself.  It's for God and for the tiniest little off-chance that it may help someone, somewhere in the deep frontier of the Internet.

I haven't been posting because my fibromyalgia has been flaring.  "Flaring" is what people with chronic illness call it when our disease, disorder, syndrome, etc. suddenly gets worse for a period of time before leveling back off to the norm for us.  Mine flares up for several reasons such as when I'm sick, changing weather, stress or changing medicine amongst other things.  Right now its a mixture.

If anyone has ever been to the Tri-Cities in Spring, then you know that the weather can never make up it's mind.  It will be cold and rainy then five minutes later you will be sweltering in the heat.  Plus my doctor's are playing around with my medicines.  That always calls for some interesting times.

The bonus to this is, I have had to lean on Christ hard the past couple of weeks to make it through.  He truly is my Rock and my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment